Bridon I T Support are committed to the Health and Safety of its employees, and those persons directly or indirectly
affected by activities of the Company. A Health and Safety policy is in place to ensure that any risk associated with these activities is kept to an absolute minimum.
To further confirm our commitment to safety, certain undertakings are given:
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments are completed for all projects
- Full PPE is provided for all personnel and operatives on site
- Company tool box talks are held monthly in addition to regular tool box talks on site
- All management and engineers hold valid CSCS cards and have IPAF certificates
- Engineers have attended Asbestos Awareness Courses
- Always adhere and respect clients safety principles, regulations working conditions.
Experience in working in confined spaces, including steam ducts
In addition, further training and recognition includes:
- Approved PASMA training
- Approved training for Working in Confined Spaces
- Approved Basic Health and Safety training
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)